The David C Smith House at Queen’s University
Blocks of rooms for CATR2018 have been reserved on-campus at Queen’s in the new David C. Smith House (222 Stuart Street). It is an 11 minute walk from this residence to the Isabel Bader Centre. See map.
Rate: $109.00 /night (plus applicable taxes) per 2 bedroom unit
- Newly built in 2015!
- 2-bedroom unit with a private washroom. Each bedroom has one extra-long double bed, desk & chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, and flat screen television.
- Bedrooms are in air-conditioned buildings
- Every other day housekeeping service
- Rooms include duvet and bed linens, towels, pillows, and soap
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guestrooms and common areas
- Free local telephone calls-Telephones available in common rooms only
- Lounges on each floor feature kitchen facilities equipped with microwave, stove top and fridge (kitchenware is not included), televisions and social seating areas
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Laundry facilities and vending machine available.
- Laundry cards are available for purchase at your check in desk.
- SMOKE FREE BUILDINGS
- NO PETS
Use the online booking system: https://reservations.eventservices.queensu.ca/
OR phone: 613 533 2223 ext. 0 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A typical room at the David C Smith House