The David C Smith House at Queen’s University
INFO ABOUT ACCOMMODATIONS
Blocks of rooms for CATR2018 have been reserved on-campus at Queen’s in the new David C. Smith House (222 Stuart Street). It is a pleasant 11 minute walk from this residence to the Isabel Bader Centre. See map.
Rate: $129.00 /night (plus applicable taxes) per 2 bedroom unit. Includes up to 2 breakfasts daily.
- Newly built in 2015!
- 2-bedroom unit with a private washroom. Each bedroom has one extra-long double bed, desk & chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, and flat screen television.
- Bedrooms are in air-conditioned buildings
- Every other day housekeeping service
- Rooms include duvet and bed linens, towels, pillows, and soap
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guestrooms and common areas
- Free local telephone calls-Telephones available in common rooms only
- Lounges on each floor feature kitchen facilities equipped with microwave, stove top and fridge (kitchenware is not included), televisions and social seating areas
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Laundry facilities and vending machine available.
- Laundry cards are available for purchase at your check in desk.
- SMOKE FREE BUILDINGS
- NO PETS
- Includes hot and cold breakfast in Leonard Hall starting at 7:30am
A limited number of single bedroom units with private washroom are also available. Rate: $119.00 /night plus applicable taxes. Includes 1 breakfast daily.
HOW TO BOOK
Use the online booking system: https://reservations.eventservices.queensu.ca/
**Once on the booking page enter GROUP CODE: 272689 and PIN: 0506**
OR phone: 613 533 2223 ext. 0 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
INFO ABOUT PARKING
Parking passes can be purchased through the accommodation front desk for those staying in residences.
The daily rate is $14.00 and the weekly rate is $28.00. Passes can be used at the Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts parking lot, the Tindall Field parking lot (on main campus) and all West campus parking lots.
NOTE: Parking passes will also be available for sale at the CATR conference registration desk (at the Isabel Centre) for those not staying on campus at the David C. Smith House.
A typical room at the David C Smith House