The David C Smith House at Queen’s University
INFO ABOUT ACCOMMODATIONS
Blocks of rooms for CATR2018 have been reserved on-campus at Queen’s in the new David C. Smith House (222 Stuart Street). It is a pleasant 11 minute walk from this residence to the Isabel Bader Centre. See map.
Rate: $129.00 /night (plus applicable taxes) per 2 bedroom unit. Includes up to 2 breakfasts daily.
- Newly built in 2015!
- 2-bedroom unit with a private washroom. Each bedroom has one extra-long double bed, desk & chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, and flat screen television.
- Bedrooms are in air-conditioned buildings
- Every other day housekeeping service
- Rooms include duvet and bed linens, towels, pillows, and soap
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guestrooms and common areas
- Free local telephone calls-Telephones available in common rooms only
- Lounges on each floor feature kitchen facilities equipped with microwave, stove top and fridge (kitchenware is not included), televisions and social seating areas
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Laundry facilities and vending machine available.
- Laundry cards are available for purchase at your check in desk.
- SMOKE FREE BUILDINGS
- NO PETS
- Includes hot and cold breakfast in Leonard Hall starting at 7:30am
A limited number of single bedroom units with private washroom are also available. Rate: $119.00 /night plus applicable taxes. Includes 1 breakfast daily.
HOW TO BOOK
Use the online booking system: https://reservations.eventservices.queensu.ca/
**Once on the booking page enter GROUP CODE: 272689 and PIN: 0506**
OR phone: 613 533 2223 ext. 0 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
INFO ABOUT PARKING
Parking passes valid for both the Isabel lot and for parking on main campus can be purchased at the David C. Smith house front desk and at the conference registration desk in the Isabel Bader Centre.
$14 for one day OR $28 for the week. If you don’t have a pass, parking at the Isabel is “Pay and Display” $2 per hour.
Passes can be used at the Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts parking lot, the Tindall Field parking lot (on main campus) and all West campus parking lots.
A typical room at the David C Smith House